If you need your order revised by the writer, you can request a revision by logging into your Ultius account, viewing the order and clicking the Drafts tab. Revision requests are subject to our policy and some terms and/or limitations may apply. Please review our policy before placing an order.
Posted on 16 February, 2016
Ultius is proud to offer a robust revision policy to ensure your satisfaction. Should you be unsatisfied with your final order, simply log into your account, view the order drafts tab and click the request revision button. A few things to keep in mind when requesting a revision:
- You have seven (7) days from completion to request a revision;
- We have three (3) days to complete it and upload it;
- Your revision must fall in line with the original instructions;
- You must provide your tangible feedback for the writer;
If you would like your revision delivered earlier, there may be a cost involved. This cost is to expedite the delivery of it.
Revisions under these circumstances may have an extra cost:
- Extra pages;
- A different topic;
- More than three (3) sources
For our full terms and conditions regarding revisions, please visit our terms page.